Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Marriage

A big event. A decision when taken seemed big but a commitment which is bigger. So I got married. The first thing one realises is that both partner's entire life changes. You do things that you would not have done earlier. Contact with friends lessens. Oh not to forget family commitments... For a person like me I felt my wings were chopped. ohh dont worry so much only initially I felt that.. LUCKILY my partner gives me a lot of space to fly... but sure loads of changes. from a night person to a day person (OKIE honestly i try) .. from no cooking or kitchen to cooking (thank you internet baba).. from work to no work (this hurts)... from being a chatter box now wondering what to talk to friends about (change in circumstances/country/ people nothing adverse).. and life moves on.... 


I thought about how to describe the changes but realised now that it is not possible as ones whole life changes... so either one has to experience it or see others suffer ;) .... Any ways I will keep this short as I am still adjusting to "married" life and cant be judgemental... Will post again when and as I understand more... Earlier I lived as I wanted now I live as we have to and want to (sometimes have to compromise).    

No comments: